Trusource H2O Canada Inc. is a Montreal based Canadian company whose mission is to contribute to happier and healthier workplaces. We offer a wide variety of premium filtered water dispensing equipment for all of our customers’ needs. The only thing that can rival the quality of the water, is the quality of our service. We are currently looking to grow our technical service team by adding a qualified Service Director.
The Service Director’s daily tasks consist of:
- Build, manage and supervise the service department to maximize efficiency and productivity of the department;
- Manage the fleet of vehicles and technicians on the road on a daily basis;
- Create and manage a meeting rhythm for employees;
- Establish one or more systems to avoid recurring technical problems;
- Establish and supervise training sessions required for employees;
- Manage and supervise a team of technicians according to various evaluations and report them to HR department;
- Manage and maintain inventory for service vehicle and warehouse.
The Service Director’s should have/be:
- Strong Leadership skills;
- Entrepreneurial mindset;
- Customer service Expertise;
- Strong acumen business;
- Team building skills.
- University degree in management or other equivalent education;
- Fully bilingual in French & English (spoken, written, reading);
- 5+ years in customer service experience;
- 5+ years in management experience;
- CNESST knowledge, an asset.
For more information, please forward your CV for candidacy to Ms. Amélie Bacon at: email@example.com