Provide leadership to the organization with development and execution of the company’s planned objectives as established in synch with the Shareholders.
The General Manager (GM) will have the responsibility to maintain the ongoing operations as well as enhance the value of Trusource H2O Canada Inc. (THCI) by assisting sales to grow the Business with strong financial controls and smooth delivery of service.
The GM will have the following responsibilities including, but not limited to:
- Regular reporting on progress of the established priorities
- Participation in the creation of the strategic business plan
- Working with vendors to develop and maintain product lines
- Establishing pricing, sales, and marketing policies in conjunction with the VP Sales
- Divisional personnel matters including supervision, leadership and assessment
- Maintenance of Standard Operating Procedure documentation for all company processes
- Maintain meeting rhythms and business intelligence sharing
- Recruitment and contracting of company and all staff;
- Employee development, and training;
- Policy development and documentation;
- Performance management and improvement systems – quarterly reviews
- Arranging meetings and agendas, attending and documenting meetings;
- Manage installation, service calls and preventative maintenance activity.
- Maintain and manage new inventory at optimal levels
- Oversee IT requirements
- Insure accurate operational data and record keeping
- Oversee and ensure high safety standards at all times
- Maintain ‘lean’ housekeeping throughout the facility
- Identification, tracking, maintenance and repair of used equipment
- Provide recommendations regarding purchases, investments and cash strategies.
- Oversee preparation of annual budget and monthly financial statements.
- Oversee accounting responsibility.
- Oversee preparation of any special financial reporting.
- Ensure client and vendor file integrity (documents, analytical information where required, communication notations, etc.).
- Maintain general oversight and insure accuracy of records including contracts, Salesforce input, A/R, A/P, Inventory, etc.
- Assist in development of forms and tools to increase company efficiency and risk management.
- Oversee service staff and lead technical director
- Manage service fleet
- Ensure that all vehicles are properly maintained and equipped in a ‘lean’ manner
- Ensure proper utilization of Salesforce software
- Oversee training and coaching of all technicians to ensure up-to-date product knowledge and best practices.
- Create service team KPIs; monitor and share
- Monitor follow up audit visits on completed jobs (customer satisfaction & quality of work)
- Assist with technical support
- Keep updated on all vendor technical issues; communicate to staff
The GM shall require written approval of the President on the following matters, including but not limited to:
- Signing of contracts, including but not limited to, lease agreements, equipment purchase and leasing, employee agreements and remuneration (including hiring and dismissal), vendor and customer exclusivity arrangements.
- Significant changes in the operations and policies of the business which differ from the existing mission
- Hiring of outside consultants
To apply please send CV to email@example.com or for any questions please contact us at 1-877-852-3661